Final Expense Insurance
Learn more about Final Expense Insurance.
What is Final Expense Insurance?
Final Expense life insurance will help cover your expenses after you have passed, including your medical bills, credit card debts, and even your funeral costs.
About Final Expense Insurance
Final expense means just that – your final expenses. This form of final burial insurance will handle all of your final expenses, not just your funeral, in the event of your passing. Unlike other life insurance policies, this insurance is paid out almost instantaneously, allowing every final expense to be taken care of by your burial insurance policy, not reimbursed later on. With reimbursement-type plans, each final expense may need to be paid for out of pocket only to be reimbursed sometimes months later.
Final Expense Benefits
• Final Expense Insurance covers your final expenses after you have passed
• Referred to as ‘Peace of Mind’ insurance
• Usually NO physical, just a few preliminary questions to qualify
• Your Premiums are generally guaranteed for life
• Some policies will guarantee your acceptance
• Cannot be cancelled because of your age or health